Upcoming Lionheart Events
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES FOR LIVE PERFORMANCES AND EVENTS:
The Lionheart Theatre Company is taking the COVID-19 pandemic seriously. During this time, we are taking numerous safety precautions to protect the health of our patrons, performers, staff and volunteers. Below is the current safety protocol for Lionheart.
- Audience size is capped at 25, based on CDC recommendations.
- Assigned seating is required and is dictated based on social distancing measures.
- Masks are required to be worn to enter the theatre and any other event spaces.
- Temperature checks are required for all patrons, actors, crew, staff and volunteers upon arrival to each performance or event.
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures are completed inside the theatre, house and other public spaces before each performance and/or event.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all who enter the theatre and/or event spaces.
- Actors are required to wear masks at all times except when performing onstage. All other crew, volunteers, and staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- Smaller casts and crew for performances – actors and crew are also kept distanced, even during performances.
Lionheart Theatre Company is a place to imagine. It’s a place where creativity, spontaneity and laughter are encouraged, where memories and friendships are built to last a lifetime. Since 2000, the artists, directors and volunteers at Lionheart have worked to bring theatre and the arts to one of Metro Atlanta’s finest communities, Norcross. Lionheart operates as a non-profit, non-equity theatre, producing affordable, unforgettable entertainment to audiences of all ages. Expect to be swept up in passionate classic dramas, to sing along to favorite Broadway musicals or to laugh nonstop during an original comic romp. When you leave Lionheart, you’ll leave with a new story to tell.
Strength of Heart and the Courage to be Bold!