Upcoming Lionheart Events
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES FOR LIVE PERFORMANCES AND EVENT (Updated: December 6th, 2021)
The Lionheart Theatre Company is taking the COVID-19 pandemic seriously. During this time, we are taking safety precautions to protect the health of our patrons, performers, staff and volunteers. Below is the current safety protocol for Lionheart based on current CDC guidelines and recommendations:
- NEW: All cast members ages 5 and up, directors and backstage crew are now required to have received the COVID-19 vaccine in order to participate in Lionheart productions.
- NEW: For Lionheart’s upcoming 2021 Winter Camp (12/27 – 12/31) all campers must present on the first day of camp, proof of their COVID-19 vaccination or negative test results from a COVID-19 test taken within 48 hours of the first day of camp.
- For Audience Members: Masks are optional and recommended for those who have not yet been vaccinated.
- Audience seating will no longer be assigned, and Lionheart will increase seating to our full capacity.
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures are completed inside the theatre, house and other public spaces before each performance and/or event.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all who enter the theatre and/or event spaces.
Lionheart Theatre Company is a place to imagine. It’s a place where creativity, spontaneity and laughter are encouraged, where memories and friendships are built to last a lifetime. Since 2000, the artists, directors and volunteers at Lionheart have worked to bring theatre and the arts to one of Metro Atlanta’s finest communities, Norcross. Lionheart operates as a non-profit, non-equity theatre, producing affordable, unforgettable entertainment to audiences of all ages. Expect to be swept up in passionate classic dramas, to sing along to favorite Broadway musicals or to laugh nonstop during an original comic romp. When you leave Lionheart, you’ll leave with a new story to tell.
Strength of Heart and the Courage to be Bold!