Sponsor

Help Us Grow – Support Lionheart

The Lionheart Theatre Company wouldn’t exist without the continued support of our sponsors. Anyone – from individuals to foundations to businesses – can support Lionheart by helping us offset the costs of producing quality theatre for our community.

Our ticket sales, class tuition, and fundraising from special events only make up about 70% of our income. For the remaining 30%, Lionheart relies upon individuals LIKE YOU who make personal contributions to the theater. Lionheart is a 501 (c) (3) nonprofit organization which makes donations tax deductible.

If you have a love for theatre, creativity and the Norcross community, consider becoming a sponsor or advertising in our theatre programs. If you have any questions regarding sponsorship or advertising, please contact:

For Sponsorships:
Tanya Caldwell at (770) 885-0425 or by email at lionheart30093@yahoo.com

For Advertising:
Nancy Caldwell by email at nancybcaldwell@gmail.com

Sponsorship Donor Levels

Pride – Up to $99
– Invitation to Special Receptions hosted by local Norcross merchants
– Listing in programs for entire season

Cub – $100-$499
– 2 drink tickets to be used at any show
– Invitation to Special Receptions hosted by local Norcross merchants
– Listing in programs for entire season

Leo – $500-$999
– Two complimentary “bring a friend” tickets to any show in the season
– 2 drink tickets to be used at any show
– Invitation to Special Receptions hosted by local Norcross merchants
– Listing in programs for entire season

Simba – $1,000-$4,999
– Recognition in lobby and at Curtain Speech for entire season
– 1 complimentary Flex Pass (Our version of the Season Ticket!)
– 2 drink tickets to be used at any show
– Invitation to Special Receptions hosted by local Norcross merchants
– Listing in programs for entire season

King and/or Queen of the Jungle – $5,000 and up
– Two complimentary Flex Passes
– Recognition in lobby and at Curtain Speech for entire season
– 2 drink tickets to be used at any show
– Invitation to Special Receptions hosted by local local Norcross merchants
– Listing in programs for entire season

Production Sponsor
You can also choose to sponsor a single production at Lionheart.

With this type sponsorship, you can enjoy:

– A mention during the curtain speech of each performance
– Space to display signage or a small banner
– Program acknowledgement throughout the show’s run
– A quarter page program advertisement
– Acknowledgement in the press releases
– Four tickets to any performance of the show you sponsor

Advertise in our Programs

Lionheart will run your ad in our playbills throughout the entire production season. All we need is a high-resolution digital image file or our business card. Black and white ads only.

Quarter Page Program Ad
– Measures approximately 2″ x 5″
– $50

Half-Page Program Ad
– Measures approximately 4″ x 5″
– $100

Full-Page Program Ad
– Measures approximately 8″ x 5″
– $200