Events are listed chronologically. You may need to scroll to get your chosen event.
COVID-19 SAFETY MEASURES FOR LIVE PERFORMANCES AND EVENT (Updated: April 4th, 2021)
The Lionheart Theatre Company is taking the COVID-19 pandemic seriously. During this time,
- Audience size is now capped at 40 starting with the May 2021 production of “Dearly Departed,” based on updated CDC recommendations.
- Seating will no longer be assigned, but the audience seating area will be reconfigured to observe social distancing of 3 ft. between humans based on CDC recommendations. This means that certain chairs will be removed or blocked.
- Masks are required to be worn to enter the theatre and any other event spaces.
- Temperature checks are required for all patrons, actors, crew, staff and volunteers upon arrival to each performance or event.
- Strict cleaning and sanitation measures are completed inside the theatre, house and other public spaces before each performance and/or event.
- Hand sanitizer is available for all who enter the theatre and/or event spaces.
- Actors are required to wear masks at all times except when performing onstage. All other crew, volunteers, and staff are required to wear masks at all times.
- Smaller casts and crew for performances – actors and crew are also kept distanced, even during performances.
Message to Our Patrons:
Lionheart Theatre Ticket Prices:
$18.00 for adults
$16.00 for Seniors (55+)/Students/Military ID
$40 for Champagne Brunch/Show
We also offer a special group rate of $12 per ticket for a group of 10 or more people attending the same performance of a main stage Lionheart Theatre Show. (Group tickets must be booked at the same time and booked as adult admissions to get the discount.)
In early 2021 we implemented a new ticketing software, OvationTix. Featuring a new calendar view and the ability to setup an account or to continue checkout as a guest, we believe this new system will make reservations easier and more convenient for our patrons.
Please choose your performance date and time carefully, there are no refunds or exchanges. Please contact the box office at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
Purchase a Flex Pass
One pass = 10 tickets to any Lionheart Theatre main stage show!
Use them any way you like. Split them up or bring a big group!
May 7-23, 2021
by David Bottrell & Jessie Jones
Directed by Marla Krohn
In the Baptist backwoods of the Bible Belt, the beleaguered Turpin family proves that living and dying in the South are seldom tidy and always hilarious. Despite their earnest efforts to pull themselves together for their father’s funeral, the Turpins’ other problems keep overshadowing the solemn occasion Amidst the chaos, the Turpins turn for comfort to their friends and neighbors, an eccentric community of misfits who just manage to pull together and help each other through their hours of need, and finally, the funeral.
Note for Patrons: The first time you make a reservation using our new system OvationTix, you’ll be given the option to set up an account or to continue your checkout as a guest. If you’re a Flex Pass subscriber, we’re still working to reconcile our records between our new and old ticket system. If you’d like to use an existing Flex Pass to make a reservation or purchase a new Flex Pass, please contact our box office at email@example.com.
Getting to Lionheart:
Due to construction of a new library in Downtown Norcross, the road that runs next to the theatre coming in from Buford Highway, Britt Avenue, will be closed for the next several months. Please keep this in mind when traveling to the theatre.